FasTrak 48 Kawasaki
PICTURES COMING SOON
2022 Hustler FasTrak 48" Kawasaki
All-New Redesigned 2022 FasTrak
The FasTrak is the perfect mower to start your lawncare business, grow your lawncare business or mow residential large acreages like at a farm, ranch or place of business. The new additions include two USB ports, dual fuel tanks, rubber floor mat, frame tie-downs and cast deck hangers.
Features may include:
- Kawasaki® FT Engine with vortical air filtration that cleans debris and extends engine life.
- Serviceable commercial-grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200' transmissions.
- Premium suspension high-back seat to shield the operator from bumps and EVC cushion to take pressure off tail bone and lower back.
Dual USB Ports
- Dual usb ports located next to the seat
- Flip-up seat pan, removable floor pan and toolless removable pulley covers make maintenance easy and simple.
Front and Rear Tie Downs
- Front tie downs located on both sides of the front of the frame. Rear tie downs located on the bottom of either side of the rear engine guard.
Heavy-duty Deck Hangers
- Commercial-grade heavy-duty cast deck hangers for improved durability.?
Rubber Floor Mat
- Standard rubber floor mat for added operator comfort
- Precision control to help trim and maneuver easily around obstacles. Other brands have sensitive steering arms causing sudden and jerky movements.
Vehicle:2022 Hustler FasTrak 48 Kawasaki
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Air Cleaner: Heavy Duty Canister
Construction Material, Deck: Fabricated 10 gauge
Cooling: Air Cooled
Cutting Width: 48", 48" Rear Discharge
Depth, Maximum: DECK
Drive system: Dual Hydrostatic
Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki
Engine Power: 22 HP
Features: DECK LIFT
Frame Type: 1.5" X 3" steel tubing
Fuel Capacity: 8.5 gal.
Operating Conditions: IMPACT TRIM AREA
Operating Speed: GROUND SPEED (FWD)
Parking Brake: Integrated with steering levers
Seat Type: High-Back Suspension Seat
Spindle Type: Aluminum with 1" shaft and sealed ball bearings | MOUNTS
Tires, Front Specification: 13 x 6.5-6
Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-3200™
Weight: 910 lbs, 924 lbs Rear Discharge
Wheels, Caster Specifications: FRONT CASTER WHEEL
Wheels: DRIVE TIRE
Width: W/ CHUTE UP
*Payments are estimated with approved credit. Payments shown are calculated with 20% down at 10%apr for a 60-month term. Payments, rate, term, and down payment will vary based upon credit approval tier.