2023 Hustler Surfer Pro 34"
Stacked and Compact - Surfer Pro
The Hustler Turf Surfer Pro is the latest edition to our stand-on mower family. With an overall length of 58.9 inches, the Surfer Pro has a smaller footprint than a traditional walk-behind or self-propelled push mower and even the smallest zero-turn mowers (like the Dash). The Surfer Pro is ideal for contractors who need to navigate tight spaces or have gated properties and would rather not walk. This stand-on mower may be compact in stature, but it still boasts a heavy-duty fabricated deck and Kawasaki engine. The Surfer Pro is a powerful tool in a contractor's overall lawn care arsenal.
Features may include:
34" Model Starting at just $4,449 msrp
- The ideal unit to replace your traditional walk-behind or self-propelled push mowers. Budget friendly for the contractor who needs an essential tool. Also available in 48" deck. See dealer for details.
- Surfer Pro is 58.9 inches long. Perfect for tight spaces, trimming and backyards with gates. Lawn care pros will appreciate this compact tool. Takes up less space on a trailer. Ideal for commercial contractors and homeowners.
Hydro-Gear ZT-1800® Transmissions
- Hydro-Gear's most compact transaxle with a maintenance-free design. Provides smooth shifting between gears and even torque to handle mud, hills, or other lawn care challenges.
Kawasaki FS Engine
- 15hp Commercial FS541 V-Twin Engine.
Welded Fabricated Deck
- Hustler Turf lawn mower decks are constructed using heavy fabricated steel. During the build, we use 7 gauge steel on the 34" deck, 11 gauge steel on the 48" deck and reinforce impact areas with 3/8 inch x 1 inch steel.
Vehicle:2023 Hustler 34
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Air Cleaner: Oval canister, dual element
Construction Material, Deck: Fabricated 7 gauge
Cooling: Air Cooled
Cutting Width: 34"
Depth, Maximum: DECK
Drive system: Dual Hydrostatic
Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki
Engine Power: 15 HP
Features: DECK LIFT
Frame Type: 1.5" x 1.5" steel tubing
Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gal.
Operating Conditions: IMPACT TRIM AREA
Operating Speed: GROUND SPEED (FWD)
Parking Brake: Hand operated
Spindle Type: Aluminum w/ 3/4" shaft and triple protection sealed ball bearings | MOUNTS
Tires, Front Specification: 11 x 4 semi-pneumatic
Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-1800®
Weight: 470 lbs
Wheels, Caster Specifications: FRONT CASTER WHEEL
Wheels: DRIVE TIRE
Width: W/ CHUTE UP
*Payments are estimated with approved credit. Payments shown are calculated with 20% down at 10%apr for a 60-month term. Payments, rate, term, and down payment will vary based upon credit approval tier.